Sunday, March 13, 2022

Stampin' Up! Brave Vikings Birthday Card

Are you finishing off your weekend in tip-top shape? My little Viking guy and I hope so. This was another card kit provided by Dottie at our Thursday Card Group. It's made for a guy who loves everything Viking as you can tell by the colors we used. The stamp set we used is the Brave Vikings. The patterned paper is one from our inherited Carole's collection. We sure do miss her.


The card base is Night of Navy with a mat of Daffodil Delight. Then Carole's DSP and a piece of Basic White for the art piece. I colored the image with Stampin' Blends. Now, the sail should be a dead giveaway as to whom this card is being sent. Yes...


a Minnesota Viking fan! Again, colored with Stampin' Blends.

I didn't buy this stamp set but I'm sure glad I got to use it as the birthday guy has his special day today! I'm entering my card at NBUS Challenge #36 because I have Never Before Used this Schtuff!

Thanks for stopping by today.


6 comments:

  1. And what a fab card it is too, thank you so much for sharing it with us over at NBUS this month too

    Kathyk
    NBUS Guest DT member for March

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kathy, for commenting on behalf of NBUS.

      Delete
  2. Aww - adorable! He's going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. He usually lets me know but I haven't heard anything yet. Hopefully the post office did its job!

      Delete
  3. I'm sure the birthday guy loved his fun card, Karen! It is wonderfully composed to feature all things Viking! Thank you for inspiring everyone at NBUS! Hugs, Darnell

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...