Wednesday, February 23, 2022

Stampin' Up! Honey Bee Birthday

Happy mid-week, peeps! I have another Thursday Card Group card using a kit Sue L. had for us. She had everything cut for us. All we had to do was stamp and glue! We are a spoiled bunch!


Everything we used is retired:

Honey Bee Stamp Set

Detailed Bees Dies

Golden Honey Specialty Designer Series Paper

I believe this is called a "gate fold" card so I'm entering it in the Creative Creases Challenge #26 - Anything Goes with a Fun Fold.
Creative Creases is partnering with Double Trouble so I'm entering my card there also and playing with Things 1, 2 and 3! Bees are a sign of spring, don't you think?

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

Measurements:

Card Base: 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored and folded at 2 1/8" on each end.
Gold Foil: 2" x 5 1/8" (2); 4 5/8" x 1" and scrap for honeycomb
Golden Honey DSP: 1 3/4" x 4 7/8" (2); 4 3/8" x 5/8" 
So Saffron scrap for die cut bee
Very Vanilla inner liner: 3 3/4" x 5"

12 comments:

  1. Lovely card, quite elegant! I think I might have a wee bit of that paper left...probably hoarding it, LOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne. It's a good one to hoard. Mine is almost gone!

      Delete
  2. Such a stunning gatefold card, Karen! I absolutely love that paper, so glad you got to play with it again. Thank you for playing in my Creative Creases Challenge and hope you can join in again soon.
    Debbie
    Secrets To Stamping

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Debbie. I love the paper and will probably cry when it's gone.

      Delete
  3. Pretty card! Love the black and gold color scheme. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Bees are a sign of Spring. Beautiful card. Check out and join our challenge at Double Trouble... partnering with Creative Creases. Hope to see you there.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Suzanne. I'll hop on over and check out DT.

      Delete
    2. Karen, thanks for sharing. Love your card.

      Delete
  5. The gold and black really make an impression, and with the bee theme a perfect card for spring! Thanks for joining us Double Trouble.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the black and gold - very elegant. Super fun fold and a great spring card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyson, for commenting on behalf of DT.

      Delete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...