Wednesday, December 29, 2021

Stampin' Up! Peaceful Cabin Masculine Birthday Card

Good mid-week day to you my peeps! It's the last one for 2021. I am looking forward to saying bye bye to 2021 and hello 2022. The recipient of my card today will be exchanging the wintery scene for a tropical scene the end of January. I can't wait for them to get to Florida from the Adirondacks!


My teammate, Akiko, used these papers to make a card so I thought I'd follow suit. I used the Peaceful Cabin Stamp Set (retiring 1/3/22) to stamp the images on the Cork Specialty Paper (also retiring). I used the upcoming Special Moments Stamp Set (available 1/4/22 through the SAB promotion) for the sentiment. The tree is stamped with Mossy Meadow ink and the cabin and "happy birthday" are stamped with Early Espresso ink. The card base is Early Espresso cardstock with a layer of Blackberry Beauty Specialty Designer Series Paper (retiring 1/3/22), a layer of Copper Foil and a layer of Cork.. Measurements are listed below.

For the inside...


The sentiment is from the Best Year Stamp Set, stamped in Early Espresso ink on a panel of Very Vanilla cardstock. The trees are stamped in Mossy Meadow. The stamp has three trees on it and I cut one of the trees off so I could stamp the front. I could have just inked up the one but I'm not afraid to cut up my stamps.

I'm entering my card at Watercooler Wednesday - Marsha's Special 3-week ATG Challenge #331


Tuesday Morning Annual Anything Goes Challenge, and Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper December 2021 Challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow to hop along with the Happy Inkin' gals.

Measurements:

Card Base: 4 1/4" x 11", scored and folded at 5 1/2"

DSP: 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"

Copper Foil: 5" x 3 3/4"

Cork: 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"

Very Vanilla: 5 1/4" x 4"

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Very cool card Karen! Love the stamping on the Cork Paper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! Have not tried stamping directly on the cork, but I will for sure.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. I let the ink dry overnight and it was still coming off on my hand when I put it in the envelope to mail. Jan B. used Staz On ink and thought that was better than Memento or our classics.

      Delete
  3. Gorgeous card! LOVE that cabin on the Cork - going to miss them BOTH!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge.

    Helen x
    (DT)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love this! Your paper is the perfect BG for this stamp!!
    Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches
    Debbie - TMS DT
    Debbie's Dash of This and That

    ReplyDelete
  6. Fabulous projects. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those images are perfect on the cork paper - so nicely done! Thanks so much for creating with us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...