Wednesday, August 11, 2021

Stampin' Up! Merriest Moments

 Today's card is a CASE of Jaimie's, one of my team mates.



Here is Jaimie's card...

When I was watching her live on You Tube, I told her I was not CASEing it, I was copying it exactly as I was making my card at the same time. Unfortunately, life got in the way and I had to stop making mine until a few days later and I did not refer back to hers so it actually turned out to be a CASE! Mine started out to be portrait like hers but then when it came to stamping the sentiment, I had it going the opposite way as hers so mine became landscape! I didn't have room for all the embellishments I had previously cut so I improvised.

In an effort not to reinvent the wheel, the instructions are via the link to Jaimie's video above. The Merriest Moments Bundle is da bomb! I also used Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels for my embellishments.

For the inside, I used the Happy Holly Days Stamp Set.





Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

"The end of all things is near. You must be self-controlled and alert, to be able to pray."
1 Peter 4:7 Good News Translation
Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Just beautiful Karen! Love the layered design! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! Love those green boughs and the pops of Cherry Cobbler!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful case!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Darlene, for commenting on behalf of Sisterhood of Crafters.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Crafty Hazelnut's Christmas Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a beautiful card! I love that die you have used. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Chefs
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...