Sunday, July 4, 2021

Stampin' Up! Treasures of Life Congratulations Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps. I'm still on the baby theme from yesterday. My card today is for the grandparents.


Seeing how the baby was named Lillian, I decided to get out retired products: Lily Impressions Designer Series Paper; Lily Pad Dies; Stitched Be Mine Dies;  Label Me Bold Stamp Set (sentiment) and Treasures of Life (inside sentiments). My card base is Blackberry Bliss and the mat is Flirty Flamingo. I think it kind of fits the challenge at Color My Heart Color Dare #451 Crazy 8. I went down the right side row.
My embellishment is the die cut heart, the "Glacier" is in the DSP and the "New England Ivy" is the doo dad die cut going across the center. I think there are other colors that fit in and I may have even covered the entire square!


I stamped the envelope with the lily and lily pad stamps from the retired Lovely Lily Pad Stamp Set and added a flap of DSP. No picture of that!

This is the first baby for the new grandparents so it warranted a congratulations! I was inspired by Brian King.

Thank you for stopping by today and I wish my American followers a happy celebrate America on the 4th! To all my other followers, I wish you a blessed day.


14 comments:

  1. Very pretty Karen! Great colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That lily background paper is perfect for this challenge. Such a pretty card! Thanks for sharing with us at Colour Dare :)
    Alyson M.
    Colour Dare Design Team

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Alyson, for your comment on behalf of Color Dare.

      Delete
  3. Very pretty - and the inside sentiments are so sweet! TFS! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the lily pad design paper you used for the background. Pretty die cut embellishments... and great sentiment on the inside. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Suzanne, for commenting on behalf of Color Dare.

      Delete
  5. Sweet card, Karen! Beautiful DSP. I have a ton of that paper so thank you for providing inspiration on using it and thank you for playing along with us at Color Dare #451.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love that paper!
    Thank you for sharing with Color My Heart Color Dare!
    Susan
    Color My Heart Color Dare
    Challenges
    Calling All Crafters! – My Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty card! I love that pattern paper. Thank you for joining us at Color Dare!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Pretty card...I like the background paper!! Thanks for sharing with Color Dare!!

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2417 Theme Challenge

Here is what I created for our theme challenge today... This is the inspiration for our theme... Our sponsor for this week's challenge i...