Friday, July 23, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sailing Home Retirement Card

TGIF, peeps! Know someone who is retiring and loves boating? Then today's card is for you!


My card base is Thick Basic White with a mat of Night of Navy. I embossed the mat with the Seashells 3D EF. I had some scraps of the retired Come Sail Away DSP and Dollar Store Baker's Twine to use up so on the card they went! I used my Double Oval Punch for the mat and it's sentiment from the Sailing Home Stamp Set. I adhered them to each other and then to the card front with Stampin' Dimensionals.

The inside is a computer print out.


I used my Scalloped Contours Dies to cut it out, along with the frame.

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you have a great weekend planned.

Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

10 comments:

  1. Love your use of the DSP and that pretty bow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great retirement card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn, for leaving a comment on behalf of WWC.

      Delete
  3. Very cool! Perfect masculine card and love your double-loop bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your design!
    Thank you for sharing with Crafty Hazelnut's Patterned Paper Challenge!
    Susan
    DT for Patterned Paper Challenge
    Calling All Crafters! – My personal Blog!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Susan, for commenting on behalf of CHNC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...