Sunday, July 25, 2021

Stampin' Up! Friendly Flamingo Fun Fold Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Hope you are having a great weekend. Mine was hot and humid so I stayed inside working on the craft room! My card for you today is one we made at our Thursday card group. It uses all retired SU product so if that doesn't interest you, read no further!

This is a fun fold called a flip card or a swing card. You can use a die for it if you have one (Sue L. did!) but there are many videos on You Tube that show you how to make it without a die.

Sue had the card cut for us, along with the DSP (Powder Pink Fresh Florals) so all we had to do was stamp and glue! The front sentiment is from the Friendly Flamingo Stamp Set and the inside is from the Well Scripted Stamp Set

I'm entering my card in these challenges:

Creations in Pink #35 - Anything Goes in Mainly Pink

Craftyhazelnut's Patterned Paper July 2021

Happy Little Stampers July Anything Goes with Dies

Thank you for stopping by today and if you follow me, you know tomorrow is an "M & M" day!


8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...