Sunday, June 20, 2021

Stampin' Up Peaceful Place Birthday Card

Good Sunday morning, peeps! Today I have used two retired stamp sets to create my card. The front is created with the Peaceful Place Stamp Set and the inside is the Hooray to You Stamp Set. I also used pastel chalks and a Penny Black die cut.


My main color is Pacific Point with Basic Black and Basic White cardstock.

On the inside I added five Night of Navy Holiday Rhinestone Basic Jewels


I'm entering my card at Seize the Birthday#216. They have an option of making a card with a nautical theme. I can see a canoe or kayak going down or up this lazy, peaceful river, can't you?

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope your weekend has been peaceful!!



8 comments:

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...