Wednesday, May 12, 2021

Stampin' Up! Wonderful Moments Mother's Day Card

 Welcome to another mid-week in 2021. Mother's Day has passed but not the challenge at Always Fun #213 - Mother's Day Theme. Also, at Watercooler Wednesday WWC315, Marsha has an All Things Feminine Challenge.

I used the retired Wonderful Moments Stamp Set to create my card today and you can't get much more feminine than this...


My card base is Polished Pink and the ribbon is also. The mat is Flirty Flamingo. The colors are really off with my iPhone camera today. I used the Everyday Label punch for the sentiment and mat. I colored three Opal Rounds with my Flirty Flamingo Dark Stampin' Blends but they don't even look the same! I used the Ivory Stampin' Blends for her skin and the dress was a concoction of every Blends that was pink! Her hair was done with the Bronze Stampin' Blends.

The inside is from a past Paper Pumpkin Kit and is stamped in Polished Pink ink.


The recipient is expecting her first baby this month so I was happy I had kept this stamp set!

Thank you for stopping by today and do come back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

8 comments:

  1. What a sweet card! She's going to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dawn, for your comment on behalf of WWC.

      Delete
  3. Perfect for our Challenge!
    So glad that you have shared your great artwork with us here at Always Fun Challenges.
    Stay safe and well.
    Good luck hun and do come back again!
    Jackie DT @AFC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie, for your comment on behalf of AFC.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...