Tuesday, April 20, 2021

Stampin' Up! Many Messages In Good Taste

Good morning, afternoon or evening...whenever you might be reading this post! Yesterday I participated in Sharon Armstrong's Mystery Monday Stamping and created this card...


I used a sentiment from the Many Messages Stamp Set by coloring the "Happy Anniversary" with my Night of Navy Stampin' Write Marker. The stamp is one big stamp with many sentiments on it. I went a little rogue because I didn't get the sentiment in the right area and my squares were placed too far apart so I brought out embellishments. But, then it is a mystery because you have no clue what it is supposed to look like!  If you haven't tried mystery stamping, what are you waiting for? You can find the mystery clues here.

Almost everything I used, I had laying on my desk...the new Pale Papaya cardstock (available 5/4/21), Misty Moonlight cardstock, Basic White cardstock and In Good Taste Designer Series Paper. All I had to get out was my Tasteful Textile 3D Embossing Folder, Misty Moonlight Silver Baker's Twine from the Flowers for Every Season Ribbon Combo Pack and Champagne Rhinestone Basic Jewels.

This was a quick and easy card to make. I loved Sharon's. You can it see at 28:17 on the video replay. I might just have to CASE hers!

I'm entering my card at:

 Crafty Catz Challenge #547 - ATG with optional twist of embossing, wet or dry 

Alphabet Challenge A is for Anniversary

SUOC 273: Use Designer Series Paper

Thank you for stopping by today...and because it was an "M & M" card...



Measurements:
Basic White Thick Cardstock - 5 1/2" x 8 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Colored Cardstock - 3" x 4 3/4"
Colored Cardstock - 2 3/4" x 4 1/2"
18" Baker's Twine
8 1" squares of DSP

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

20 comments:

  1. So pretty Karen! Fantastic layering, love the colors too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cool design - and I love the color scheme! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. So clever to add texture to this fun sheet! Looks quick and detailed at the same time! Love that twine! Thanks so much for playing at SUO!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Heather, for your comment on behalf of SUO.

      Delete
  4. Such a great card Karen love that you did it for the mystery card challenge really like the embossed dsp gives it a completely different look. Thanks for taking part in the SUO challenge hope to see you on the next one x Natalie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Natalie. I appreciate you commenting.

      Delete
  5. That is a great design, and the texture and colors make it so fitting for an anniversary card! Thanks for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Melanie, for commenting on behalf of the AC.

      Delete
  6. Fun! I love your twine bow in the middle, and your jewels on the side add just the right touch! Awesome mystery card. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. Very different for an anniversary card. It's so refreshing to see something original. Thanks for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge. Love Dawn x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this and perfectly embellished! Thank you so much for participating with us at SUOChallenges.com. Please join us tomorrow for our new challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute card, Karen! I love the baker's twine tied around the main panel. Thanks for playing along with us at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I love how the Designer Series paper is the star of this card and you've really focused on the tile look. Thanks for joining us at SUO Challenges

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...