Wednesday, April 28, 2021

Stampin' Up! Happy Thoughts Thinking of You

Good mid-week, peeps. Today my card is inspired by three challenges, which I will list at the bottom of my post. I used Stampin' Up! Happy Thoughts Stamp Set and Unity's Daisy Girl Stamp Set to create my card.


I used my Blending Brushes to create three colors on a Basic White mat.
  • Mint Macaron
  • So Saffron
  • Blushing Bride
Then I ran the mat through my embossing machine using the Ornate Floral 3D EF.  Unfortunately, the camera doesn't pick up the EF's for the banners...Tasteful Textile 3D and Subtle (retiring soon). I adhered it to a Soft Sea Foam card base.

I used two squares from the Stitched Shapes Dies (sold out) to cut out Blushing Bride and Mint Macaron squares. The sentiment is stamped in Mint Macaron using the Happy Thoughts Stamp Set. The image is stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black ink using a stamp from the Daisy Girl set by Unity.

The "bling" is from the upcoming Genial Gems (available 5/4/21).

The Spot Challenge #159 - Ink Blending

Cupcake Inspirations #517 - Use Pastels


Let's Squash It Challenge #7 - Three Folders and a Person


I thank you all for visiting and if you have any questions, ask away!

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the soft colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m impressed with your combination of the three challenges into one pretty card! Good job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. pretty card and love the soft palette you have chosen. Thanks for playing at the "lets Squash it Challenge", Sally Guest designer for April!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sally, for commenting on behalf of LSI.

      Delete
  4. Lovely colour combo and such a sweet image. What a pity the camera took offence to the textures - I've had that happen too. Thanks for playing at Let's Squash It! Jo x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Dotty Jo. However, the camera sure did pick up the texture of the light box...lol.

      Delete
  5. What a beautiful card, love the colors you chose and the dry embossing looks so pretty. Thank you for joining us with your pastel card at Cupcake Inspiration challenges. Hugs ~ Ishani.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Ishani, for commenting on behalf of Cupcake.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful use of the sketch and pretty embossing. Thanks for joining the fun at Let's Squash It! Hugz

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...