Monday, March 8, 2021

Stampin' Up! Sweet Ice Cream Birthday Card

Good Monday morning, peeps. Hope your weekend was swell. It rained here all day Saturday so all three vehicles were in the driveway getting a free Florida car wash. The pine pollen here is horrendous! It's so nice to have Perry's sister here with me and we will be making a card today. Mine will be posted Thursday and I will post hers on Saturday. But in the meantime, let me show you the card I created for the other twin in NC.


I used the Sweet Ice Cream Stamp Set, Ice Cream Builder Punch and retired Ombre DSP from Sale-A-Bration. I wish I had used the Ice Cream Corner DSP, which is current. The idea came from one of my team mates, Rosie Kean, and the fun fold is one of Lisa Curcio's.


I'm entering my card at Seize the Birthday Challenge #209 and I'm playing with a little bit of Pear Pizzazz, Old Olive and Granny Apple Green for their topping!

I'm also playing at Double Trouble Challenge #78 - "Wearin' o' the Green" partnering with Use Your Stuff. I'm playing with Thing 1, Thing 2 (my ice cream cone is plaid, I think!) and Thing 3.

Thank you for stopping by today.

Partial Product List

Links by TheseAreMyStamps.com

12 comments:

  1. Such a cute card! That looks like just enough ice cream for the perfect size cone to me. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. I know you like your ice cream and gelato! Not me!!

      Delete
  2. What fun! The twin will love it. I love the fun fold and all those fun toppings! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very fun card fold, never can have enough ice cream!Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Melanie, for your comment on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  4. Cool way of bringing in the checkers, and love your layers of ice cream... fun card. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Use Your Stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a neat way to use those ice cream cone tops! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Alyson, for commenting on behalf of DT.

      Delete
  6. Such a fun multi fold card - Thanks for joining in at STB

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Vicki, for your comment on behalf of STB.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...