Saturday, December 5, 2020

Stampin' Up! Christmas Cards

I have been MIA for a couple of days. This week has been hectic and frustrating. My son, Gene, is helping me with a new laptop and getting all my files and programs transferred over. I am trying to learn Windows 10 after so many years of using Windows 7. If you have any pointers, I'm interested!

Thursday we had our Card Group Christmas luncheon and exchanged cards and gifts. A fun time was had by all. I'm waiting to get pics of the group but in the meantime, here are the cards I received. Everyone received different cards and the gifts were unique. Some are SU and others are not.







Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to have a card to show you tomorrow if all goes right!


8 comments:

  1. Darling cards Karen! The transition to Windows 10 is hard, but it will get easier. I remember struggling, but I don't remember what clicked to make it easier.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Beth. If you think of anything, you know where I live...lol.

      Delete
  2. Cute cards. I’m envious that you have a local card group! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty group of cards! Sounds like y'all had a great time! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Stippled Roses for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...