Wednesday, November 4, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley Card

Amy Koenders, one of my uplines, (I know I'm name dropping!) had a card I wanted to CASE the other day and I was trying to do it from memory but alas it did not come to pass! She does have a PDF tutorial on her site, but I did not have a printer to print it! This is what I ended up creating with the Boho Indigo Product Medley...


My card base is Night of Navy Card Stock. I used two of the patterned papers from the DSP pack. In addition to using the Boho Dies for the vase, the green punch outs, ribbon, sentiment punch out and the flowers with wooden beads from the product medley, I used one of the Curvy Dies from the upcoming bundle, that I show you below, to cut the Night of Navy Very Vanilla flowered DSP. I adhered it with liquid glue to a piece of embossed DSP from the product medley.  Then I adhered them both to the card base.

I stamped the vase with a stamp from the Boho Indigo Stamp Set in Very Vanilla ink, which is from a retired Paper Pumpkin kit. The "Hello" on the punch out is from the Quite Curvy Stamp Set and is stamped in Night of Navy ink.

For the inside, I stamped the sentiment from the Gather Together Stamp Set and an image from Boho Indigo.








and at Festive Friday #FF0071 (embossing, die cut, pattern paper, ribbon, flowers, sentiment).

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.












12 comments:

  1. Thank you for linking your lovely card to the Festive Friday Challenge this week. I love the different shapes and texture in your design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such pretty paper! Love the accessories too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautifully created card. Thanks for joining us at CHNC Patterned Paper Challenge this month.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is a lovely cardKaren. Iloveallthe textures you've achieved. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. tristan DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty, Karen! I love all the little details you've included! Great choice of DP. Thanks so much for sharing at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! Take care! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. A gorgeous card Karen. Thanks for sharing with us at Watercooler Wednesday this week,

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great texture and use of embellishments on your pretty card. Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...