Wednesday, November 11, 2020

Stampin' Up! Birthday Cards

Today marks the end of World War I 102 years ago and honors all veterans. My thanks to all veterans out there, past and present.  I wish it were the day we could mark down in history for COVID 19 ending, along with Hurricane Eta. We are getting a lot of rain and a few gusts of wind but nothing horrendous. We are also under a tornado watch.

Yesterday afternoon I finally got my card crafting area put back together but no card for today. However, I do have some more beautiful cards I received for my birthday. Let me show you...





Thank you my friends! I know there are more coming but there is no mail delivery today so I'll be showing them to you over the weekend.

Thanks for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop. Stay safe, stay well.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future.” ( Jeremiah 29:11)

4 comments:

  1. Looks like you got some pretty birthday cards, my friend! Hope you had a great great day!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty cards; what thoughtful teammates! Glad you are getting your craft room back together—you’ll feel settled again. Have a good day.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...