Friday, October 2, 2020

Stampin' Up! Boho Indigo Product Medley Card

 I love the challenge that provided inspiration for my card today...Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #388.


I love the sketch created by Michelle Stewart and here is my homage to her...


The neutral colors play right into the Color Hues #3 Challenge.


I used one of the pieces of DSP from the Boho Indigo Product Medley for my squares matted on Night of Navy Card Stock. I cut the DSP to 1 1/2" x 1 1/2" and the Night of Navy mats to 1  5/8" x 1 5/8". I adhered them together with liquid glue. The top and bottom squares I adhered to the embossed Very Vanilla mat (part of the Product Medley) with Dimensionals. The middle square is adhered to the mat with liquid glue. 

I made a bow from the Forever Fern gold baker's twine, and adhered it with a glue dot to a pre-punched piece from the Boho Indigo Product Medley, The sentiment is from the Many Mates Stamp Set, stamped in Night of Navy ink. I added three Gilded Gems for extra sparkle.

I had a triangle left from cutting the squares so I adhered it to the inside Very Vanilla mat. I will be writing a note, thus no sentiment inside.


I'm also entering my card at the Festive Friday Challenge #FF0069. The three items I used from the inspo list are: baker's twine, sparkle, embossing, clean and simple.




Thank you for stopping by today. If you get a chance tomorrow, I hope you'll join our Inkin' Krew team for World Card Making Day. Here are some deets copied straight from my upline's site!

World Card Making Day is Tomorrow!

3 October 2020!

We held this event last year for WCMD and we all had so much fun that we decided to do it again!  All are welcome to join us!

We’ve got our Event page all set up and here’s the link!

 

When you get there – click on “Join Group” at the top.  One of us will accept your request and you’ll be ready to go!  Once that happens, you’ll ALSO want to set your Notifications to “All” so that you get a notice for all the posts that are coming!  We’re already posting some fun give-aways, so…get on over there, okay??

 

We’ve got our schedule ironed out – of course, it’s subject to change cuz…life sometimes happens, but…here’s the baseline!

Can’t wait to stamp with y’all this weekend!!

Have a blessed day!












12 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Love the clean design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful card! Love the subtle colors and the design is spot on! Also love the simple triangle piece on the inside tying it all together! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card. Love how the embossed background compliments the papers. Thanks for sharing with AHSC.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty Karen :) Love your design, I may have to do this one.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is so elegant - love that embossing folder you used for the background. Thanks for sharing with us at Atlantic Hearts :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wonderful take on the sketch. lovely papers and color combo! thanks for sharing with us at AHSC last week.

    Alicia

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great way to use this DSP! Pretty card, Karen :)
    Thanks for joining us at Festive Friday.
    Please join us again next week!
    Blessings,
    Beth McCullough-DT

    ReplyDelete
  8. So happy to see this elegant card in the gallery at Color Hues Challenge Karen ! A beautiful design!
    Thank you so much for joining us. Hope to see you join again soon !

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...