Friday, July 31, 2020

Stampin' Up! Nothing's Better Than Birthday Card

By now, if you are following me, you know I love the Nothing's Better Than Stamp Set. I also made this one for the timed challenge and ran out of time to enter it! However, it's just in time for the Tropical challenge at Alphabet Challenge Blog: I is for Island. These are definitely tropical island drinks!


My card base is Bumblebee Card Stock. The die cut Whisper White Card Stock panel is from the Ornate Layers Dies. I stamped it with the cocktails from the stamp set using Magenta Madness, Mango Melody and Garden Green. The glasses are stamped in Smoky Slate. I colored the umbrellas with Stampin' Blends, along with the fruit.

Here's the inside...


The "and be awesome" is from the above set and the "Happy Birthday" is from the retired Label Me Bold Stamp Set. The sentiments on the front and inside are stamped in Early Espresso ink. I punched the corners with the Detailed Trio Punch and did some sponging with the colors of the drinks. 

This card has already been sold so that makes me very happy!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will have a great weekend.

6 comments:

  1. Cute card! Love those sweet cocktails! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun AND pretty! Great combination, Karen!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGoodness! I love this and I want to try every drink in your trio of tropical beverages! I like the repetition of the cocktail image and that sentiment is awesome! Thanks so much for joining us at the Alphabet Challenge - "I" is for Island Fun/Anything Tropical!
    Rachelle - DT : )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great cocktails - I can't wait to trey them - very vivid. Now I'm thinking what flavours they are..... Thank you for joining us at The Alphabet Challenge xx Lynda DT

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...