Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Stampin' Up! Game On Birthday Card

LeAnne has a challenge at The Paper Players: PP499 - A Color Challenge and I am playing there today.


I used the Game On Stamp Set to create my card, which has already been sold...woo hoo!


My card base is Seaside Spray card st with a mat of So Saffron. The art piece is Smoky Slate.

The images, sentiment and background stamps are all from the Game On Stamp Set. The background chess board is stamped in Smoky Slate Ink but everything else is Memento Tuxedo Black Ink.

For the inside, the first sentiment is from Game On and the second is from the Happiest of Birthdays Stamp Set. The dice are stamped off Smoky Slate.


Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, let me know in the comment section.

Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Game On, Happiest of Birthdays
Card stock & Papers     Seaside Spray, Smoky Slate, So Saffron, Whisper White
 Ink Smoky Slate, Memento Tuxedo Black
Accessories Liquid Glue
Tools     Stamping Blocks

8 comments:

  1. What a fun card, I love collage stamping! This is a great masculine card, and the background you created is BOSS! Thanks for sharing this with us this week and using my Paper Players colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. GREAT card Karen :) The colors are perfect with this

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like this card Karen; the grey front panel works really well with your collage of images and the use of the other two challenge colours to give your border a pop of colour is a good feature. I'm not surprised it's sold already - I'd make a few more! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Joanne. I appreciate your leaving a comment on behalf of TPP.

      Delete
  4. Karen, this is fabulous! I love the way you used the color combo and the fun stamps! A great masculine card even with these colors! Thank you for joining The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, Claire, for leaving a comment on behalf of TPP.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...