Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Stampin' Up! Lots of Happy Friendship Card

The Lots of Happy Card Kit is one of my favorites. I used it two years ago when we flew to Albany, NY and I couldn't take a lot of supplies with me as my hubby was in a wheelchair and we also had the walker. I used up most of the kit but I got it out the other day to try and finish it off. This is a great kit and it is still available here. If you would like to see cards I created with it, just type in "Lots of Happy Card Kit" in the search button on my right side bar.


The "hello" is a stamp from Beauty Abounds. It is cut out with a die from the Stitched So Sweetly set using a scrap of Gorgeous Grape Card Stock. I colored the berries with my Light and Dark Highland Heather Blends. The leaves are colored with Light and Dark Old Olive Blends. The gold strip is from the edge of what was left of the gold foil banner stickers.

I had some assorted butterflies in my stash that I had punched some time ago so I added them as embellishments both on the front and inside.



The stamp sets I used on the inside are Beauty Abounds and Itty Bitty Greetings. 

Unfortunately, my card kit got thrown around in the suitcase when it was loaded on the way home so the corners are a little bent. However, my friend who will be receiving it won't care because she will just deconstruct the card, make it into a new one and send it on its merry way to another recipient!

I'm playing today at Time Out. Their challenge is 




Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you will be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Blog Hop.  

10 comments:

  1. This is so pretty! I love those little pops of purple, they really help make this a standout creation!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Love the black and white striped background under those images. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Karen this is wonderful. I love the graphic background and the use of th vellum. And what fab colouring and the flowers and leaves are placed perfectly. Thanks for joining us at Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandie, for commenting on behalf of Time Out.

      Delete
  4. Very pretty Karen :) The black and white background makes everything pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a pretty design! I like the coloring on the leaves and the design with them against the black and white. Thanks for playing with us at Time Out Challenges!
    - Shauna

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cows for the Creative Creases Challenge #81 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...