Wednesday, April 29, 2020

Stampin' Up! April 2020 Paper Pumpkin Alternative

Good morning, peeps! This month's Paper Pumpkin Kit is called "My Wonderful Family". It's a great kit and here's an alternative that I came up with...


Before I tell you about my card, I want to bring a challenge to you. ModSquad has a "Get Your Happy On! challenge. My card qualifies because the fourth- to-last word on the front is "happy". Woo hoo, that makes me happy, Angie!

The card base is one from the kit. It's a Z fold card so I can also enter it at The Sisterhood of Crafters, Sistah Katy's Fun Fold Challenge

I took the little branch of leaves stamp in the kit and stamped in Mint Macaron and Pear Pizzazz. I adhered the written sentiment card piece from the kit with liquid glue, only on the left side. I added three green pearls from the kit to the front.

On the inside, I stamped more sentiments from the kit in Pear Pizzazz (the ink spot comes with the kit).



When you order your first Paper Pumpkin kit, it comes with a stamping block. There are instructions to make the cards or projects but I don't like to follow instructions so I just create on my own! You can too!! Find out more by clicking on this link. Paper Pumpkins kits are great for traveling or crafting in front of the TV!

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, please let me know in a comment.


8 comments:

  1. WOW! Fabulous Z-fold card! I haven't made one of these in ages ... thanks for beautiful inspiration! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Sisterhood of Crafters challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

    Darlene
    SISTERHOOD OF CRAFTERS
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
    Please stop in for a visit!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Darlene, for leaving a comment on behalf of SOC.

      Delete
  2. Beautiful card Karen - and that sentiment is so very lovely! I think your soft color choices really make this card standout! Thanks so much for sharing at Mod Squad Get Your Happy On Challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much for leaving a comment on behalf of your challenge, Angie.

      Delete
  3. Beautiful and so elegant Z fold card...love the quote on the front and the inside. Thanks for joining the Sisterhood of Crafters, "Fancy Fold/Birthday" Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you, Vicki, for leaving a comment on behalf of the Sistahs.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...