Saturday, March 14, 2020

Stampin' Up! Honey Bee Birthday Card

It's time again to wish the Time Out Challenge site a happy birthday. I did that the other day and I beelieve it's time to do it again.

Here's my second entry for their special occasion...


We made this card at our Thursday card group using the Honey Bee Bundle. I'm not going to go into too much detail about how it was made because Sue L. had cut all the paper for us. All we had to do was stamp, emboss (dry and heat), die cut the bee, hive, and honeycomb. 

Some of the paper is from the out-of-stock Sale-A-Bration Golden Honey DSP. I think this was supposed to be an easel card but I had to put an easel on the back in order for it to stand up. It's quite a heavy and big so I used my retired Envelope Punch to create the envelope for it.


There are lots of borders so I'm playing at Creative Knockouts #341 Border Time

Bees are both insects and animals so I'm also entering my card in the Inkspirational Challenge 208

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope to see you tomorrow with another card we made at our Thursday group.

8 comments:

  1. so pleased you are wishing us Happy Birthday again! And with such a super card-fab design and love the sweet images and all that gold...perfect for Birthdays. Thanks for joining Time Out x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Sandie. I love celebrating birthdays. I make mine last all month...lol.

      Delete
  2. Very cool design! Love the colors. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. A detailed design, looking great in gold. A beautiful and practical fold. Thanks for joining our challenge at Inkspirational.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Pia. I was happy I could play at Inkspirational.

      Delete
  4. This is simply adorable...just love your sweet birthday bee and it's hive. What a fabulous card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So festive with the touches of gold! Love the dry embossed and die cut details, perfect for the bee theme. Thank you so much for joining our 6th birthday at Time Out!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...