Wednesday, February 19, 2020

Stampin' Up! Young at Heart Birthday Card

Welcome, stampers. My card for you today is not MY card! It's one my sister-in-law created with my help the day I created this one. Her inspiration came from Karen Page. Today is a busy day for me so I'm taking the easy way out, rather than miss a day of blogging!


and for the inside...



She'll be thrilled to know I entered her card in the challenge at Inspire.Create #064: Movement. She'll be back to make more cards with me next week. Because of the colors she chose, I'm entering it at Repeat Impressions Inspiration Palette Challenge F1920

The House That Stamps Built Inspiration Palette Challenge F1920

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have questions, let me know. Please come back tomorrow for our weekly Blog Hop.

Partial Product List

10 comments:

  1. Fun card - and it looks like you two had a great time together! yeah! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling and fun card inside and out! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built. Donna DT

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well, tell your sister-in-law that this is very fun! Love the sentiment and how she decorated the inside! Thanks for entering into the challenge at The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will do that, Heather, and thank you for leaving a comment on behalf of THTSB.

      Delete
  4. What fun to be able to stamp with your sister. I bet you two have a good time. Love the fun card she madeand then the inside is just as cute as the outside. Thanks for joining us at The House that Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card - inside and out! Thanks for playing over at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Magnolia Mood Thank You Card

Good day peeps! It's Monday Morning Makeover Madness for my post today. It's been awhile since I have done this. Here is what I crea...