Sunday, January 26, 2020

Stampin' Up! Hoppy Together and Timeless Tropical Birthday

Welcome! Yesterday was a silly Saturday and today is a silly Sunday! So Hoppy you joined me...


This is a card we made at Card Group. My card base is Garden Green with a mat of Basic Black and a Whisper White art panel. We stamped the image of the frogs (retired Hoppy Together Stamp Set) in Memento Tuxedo Black and I colored mine with watercolor pencils and blending pen. 

We stamped the stem and one of the daisies using the Delightful Daisy Stamp Set. The flowers were punched with the Daisy Punch. The center is one of the Perennial Essence Flower Centers.

The sentiment is from the retired Avant Garden Stamp Set. We used the Layering Ovals Dies to cut the ovals out. I believe the scalloped oval is So Saffron as is the stamped daisy. The unstamped daisy could be either Old Olive or Pear Pizzazz. However, I wouldn't put it past Sue to have had some Certainly Celery in her stash!

The inside sentiment is from the new Timeless Tropical Stamp Set.



Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you had a great weekend.

8 comments:

  1. This is so cute, Karen! The greeting oval gives the appearance he is standing on a stump. Love it!😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Shirley. I didn't notice that til you mentioned it!

      Delete
  2. So cute Karen :) You just have to love those frogs. Wish they weren't retired.

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...