Wednesday, December 18, 2019

Stampin' Up! Celebrate

Yes, it's "hump day" and I'll be so glad when the week is over even though I'm retired...it's a long story!

This is the last card that Barb prepared a kit for our card group. She had everything cut so all we had to do was cut the blue strips to the right size as well as the patterned paper. She had all the flames cut but I neglected to ask if it was a punch or die that she used. It almost looks like the wing from the Owl Builder Punch, which is retired. The "Celebrate" is cut from Gold Foil paper and the die is from the retired Celebrate You Thinlets set.


I think this would be a perfect card for a child who is turning 5, don't you think?

I won't be posting again until Saturday. Life gets in the way sometimes but I hope you'll return on the 21st. Thank you for stopping by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...