Wednesday, November 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Wonderful Moments OSW Birthday Card

Wednesday is usually the middle of the week but I am hoping you don't have to work Thursday or Friday so it could be the end of your week with a looooooong weekend ahead of you!

My card today is a continuation of the OSW pieces I found on my desk yesterday. Take a look see...
I stamped the sentiment from Wonderful Moments in the lower left corner with VersaMark and heat embossed it with Gold Emboss Powder. I ran the mat through my embossing machine using the Basket Weave 3D Embossing Folder making sure I didn't emboss the sentiment corner. I adhered that mat to the Melon Mambo card base. I adhered a strip of Melon Mambo across the middle of the card. I adhered the patterned paper mat and stamped mat to the card front. A little bird told me the stamped mat was from the Touches of Texture Stamp Set...glad that mystery is solved from yesterday!

Karen (I like that name!) over at Watercooler Wednesday has an occasions challenge today

The House That Stamps Built Repeat Impressions Blog N2719 has an ATG (Anything Goes) challenge.

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

7 comments:

  1. Pretty card! Great colors. Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely card Karen. Your created great texture with the EF and love the different panels with DSP and stamping. Thanks for joining us at the Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week. Tristan DT.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is beautiful!! Love the colors and the fabulous dimension from that embossing folder! Thanks for playing with The House That Stamps Built.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just gorgeous. What a stunning card with such amazing texture and dimension. Thanks for joining us this week at Watercooler Wednesday. Dawn ~ DT

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a pretty, elegant card, Karen! I love the combination of embossing and stamping and the introduction of colour with the borders! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week! So sorry for the late reply, but I was having trouble with the links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful - and love your layout. Thanks for playing with us over at The House That Stamps Built

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful card and design! Glad you joined us at The House That Stamps Built!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...