Sunday, October 27, 2019

Good Bye NC and GA

I knew I wouldn't have time to make a card for you today so I thought I'd share the final photos of my vacation.

Chester loved being on the Nottely River for two weeks (can you see the smile on his face?) and he was such a good boy riding to and from our rented house (third pic). Since we were in the mountains, he decided he wanted to be king of the mountain (second pic).


We stopped in Blairsville, GA at Jim's Smokin' Que. I thought I had taken a pic of the ribs and cheese grits (best ever), but I guess I pushed the wrong button. You can eat inside or out so I did get pics while we were ordering.


From there we took a drive to the Chattahoochee National Forest. We took the shuttle to the top of the mountain and I could almost see my upline and team members in GA!



It was a very educational trip, not only one for the beauteous foliage. You can find out more here.

For a perfect ending to a perfect vacation, my son built us a fire.

Thank you for sharing my vacation with me. We are renting the same house for the month of May and October 2020. It was difficult to leave 60 degree weather to return to 90 degrees. Ugh! The good part, though, is my craft room was happy to see me return!

See you tomorrow folks and thanks for stopping by.




2 comments:

  1. Okay - I am SO coming up to visit in May and/or October, so...just get ready! Looks like a wonderful vacation - thank you for sharing it with us! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...