Tuesday, September 17, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beautiful Bouquet Butterfly Birthday

Remember I told you I had a client who wanted a butterfly card for a birthday? Well, the one I showed you yesterday was the one she purchased! I had made two more to show her and here's one of them...she wanted this one at first but changed her mind!

For this one, I used a Granny Apple Green card base and a retired Tempting Turquoise mat.

The Whisper White art panel was embossed with the retired Fluttering EF after I had stamped the "swoosh" from the retired Star of Light Stamp Set.

All the butterflies are fussy cut. The sentiment is from the Beautiful Bouquet Stamp Set and is stamped on a scrap of Whisper White in Tempting Turquoise ink. I cut it out with one of the Layering Ovals dies and the scalloped oval is from the same set using a scrap of Granny Apple Green. I adhered three tiny pearls. I stippled the piece with Tempting Turquoise ink.

You can't see it in the photo, but I used the Fine Tip Glue to add a layer of sheen to the big butterfly.

I'm entering my card at SUOC 232 Designer's Choice and at Tuesday Throwdown #440 - Pile It On.

Thank you for stopping by today.

8 comments:

  1. So pretty, Karen! LOVE the added shine on the butterflies - and I really like them in blue, lol. Thanks so much for playing at SUO Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty card - I know she had a hard time choosing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty - I love the idea of the swoosh stars from that set - I love the stamp but never seem to use it - thanks for joining us at SUO Challenge this week.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Karen, you colored your butterfly beautifully. It's stunning. Love the details of your card. Thank you so much for playing along with us at SUO Challenges. We have a new challenge up today and hope to see you back with us!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...