Monday, August 12, 2019

Stampin' Up Dragonfly Dreams Birthday Card

Today's card is a CASE of Su Mohr's that Meg had us make Thursday at Edie's. This is such a great card.


All product used is retired with the exception of the Soft Sea Foam card stock and Garden Lane Designer Series Paper. 

The card base is Soft Sea Foam. The mat is Garden Lane DSP. The Whisper White mat is embossed with the Hexagons Dynamic TIEF. The "U" is cut with the Large Letters Dies, the "YOU" is cut with a die from Celebrate You and the individual letters (snippets) are from Brushwork Alphabet. The bee is from Dragonfly Dreams, stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Daffodil Delight card stock. It was cut out with a die from the Detailed Dragonfly set.

International Art & Soul: Challenge #64 Embossing is where I'm playing today, along with Pixie's Crafty Workshop: Pixie's Snippets Playground - Challenge #358.  I'm playing for the prize Diane is offering. I haven't played there in a LONG time. You need to visit her to see "Dudley". He is so darn cute!

Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll join us tomorrow for Amy's monthly Inkin' Krew Blog Hop.


10 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card! Love the sentiment and the colors are perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Su is one of the cleverest stampers out there, and this is a wonderful CASE of her card....why oh why does SU get rid of such great dies and stamp sets? I will never figure it out! Very pretty done with the Garden Lane DSP, and of course, you had me at the BEE!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, LeAnne, and I totally agree with everything. Yes, the bee is one of the cutest I have ever seen!

      Delete
  3. This card is just lovely! I really like the soft colors up against the black ribbon. So pretty! Thank you for joining us at International Art & Soul.

    Hugs,
    Chriss - DT

    P.S I am having a prize giveaway on my blog, stop by if you like. https://chrissandlou.blogspot.com/2019/08/prize-giveaways-for-scrappin-with.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Chriss, for commenting on behalf of IAS. I'm off to visit your blog!

      Delete
  4. Fabulous work Karen - and how lovely to see you back in the Snippets Playground after such a time. Two goes on the swings - and a welcoming 'woof' from Dudley!

    Hugs

    Di xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Di. I'm pleased to be back and hope I can stay in the game!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...