Saturday, June 15, 2019

Stampin' Up! Country Floral 3D EF Rococco Rose Birthday Card

Are you having a good Saturday morning, peeps? I am! Today wraps up my trip to Disney World. It rained Wednesday and Thursday when I was with the kiddos. We are staying at different resorts and basically meet for meals. Thursday my umbrella leaked and even the bus leaked, the seats were filled puddles and it was standing room only. You know you have reached the elderly stage when a teenager traveling alone offers you their seat...speaks highly of the teenager though, right? Yesterday I chose to travel alone because I wanted to hit all four parks, go to a couple of Perry's favorite spots and to a couple not so favorite. I walked 8 miles and it didn't rain...woo hoo! 

Today I am showing you one of the new In Colors, Rococco Rose. I love how it looks with Very Vanilla and dry embossing. The Country Floral 3D embossing folder is one of my favorites in the 2019-2020 Annual Catalog. This was a carryover and is not currently available but SU will let us know when they are available to order. 

Inspire.Create.Challenge #045 has an embossing challenge so I shall play there. I am also playing at the Alphabet Challenge "F" is for Flowers. This is my third and last time for this particular challenge. They have a limit of three entries. I love to use flowers for my cards and this one fits right in with the challenge at Simply Create Too #150.



The sentiment is from the Well Said Stamp Set. It's stamped in Rococco Rose. After it was punched with the Pretty Label punch, I sponged the edge. I adhered three matching Faceted Dots. I used liquid glue to adhere the card pieces together with the exception of the sentiment...I used dimensionals for that.

The inside is a piece of Very Vanilla with a sentiment from the retired Picture Perfect Stamp Set. The corners are punched with the retired Curvy Corner Trio punch.


Thank you for stopping by today and I hope you'll join me tomorrow.

8 comments:

  1. Glad that you're enjoying your visit to Disney! Yay for no rain, hopefully it wasn't too steamy. :) Pretty colors on your card!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Amy. It was so steamy that my glasses fogged up every time I exited transportation or a building!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful embossing!! Love that color with that gorgeous folder! Glad that you've had a good trip, Karen! Safe trip home! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for joining in at the Alphabet Challenge with this gorgeous embossed and coloured card, the depth of the embossing looks great

    ReplyDelete
  4. A great card - thanks for sharing it with us at Cardz 4 Galz.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...