Wednesday, May 1, 2019

Stampin Up! Lovely as a Tree

Yes, it's "Hump Day" and I just can't seem to get over the hump today so I'm going to show you the cards I made for my class. I posted about the class with this card and I ended up making three samples for them. I gave them a choice for the front, along with choices for the inside sentiment. I certainly got my money's worth out of this set before it retires May 31.





The first one was to show them what you can do if you get a smudge of ink on the card front. The second was to show them how you cover up a sentiment that you've botched up by rocking your stamp AND having too much ink on it! The third was perfect! Which one do you think they picked? Sorry, there's no prize for getting it right...but you will make me happy by leaving a comment...lol.

Here's the sentiment they chose.


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you'll be back tomorrow for our weekly Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.

6 comments:

  1. I think the first one is the one they chose. However, all of them are very nice. Hate to see that set go. (I will still use it.)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Julie. They picked #3 :-) They loved that HB stamp font!

      Delete
  2. This has always been a favorite of mine and will always be a part of my stamp archives! I like the color combinations for #3 card the best.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Brenda, and "bingo" on the choice!

      Delete
  3. Love this set and hate to see it retired. I will keep to use even though it is retiring. I love your cards. Where did you get the Happy Birthday greeting on the last card. I love it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Shirley. The stamp is one I acquired from my deceased friend, Carole. The stamp says, "Verses Rubber Stamps BB0424=C Happy Birthday Vertical". https://versesrubberstamps.com/wood-mounted-stamp-happy-birthday-vertical-j4bb0424c.html

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...