Monday, May 6, 2019

Stampin' Up! Forever Lovely and Tea Together

My Monday Makeover Madness card today was inspired by Terri George. Here is her card...

forever lovely stamp set, stampmecrafty.com, stamp me crafty, stampin' up!, stamping up, pals blog hop, pedal promenade dsp, fresh fig card stock, old olive ribbon

and here is mine...


I decided to go with Blushing Bride for my base, mat and strip across the center. I chose to use 1/8" Sheer Fresh Fig Ribbon and Fresh Fig ink. SU is saying goodbye to that color this month. The two DSP mats  are from Petal Promenade also bidding farewell this month.

My sentiment is from the Forever Lovely stamp set. I used the Stitched Shapes Framelits die to cut it out and for the scalloped mat I used a die from Layering Ovals. I adhered them together and added 3 tiny Pearl Basic Jewels.

Can you guess what kind of lovely day this is for? 
were you right? I punched the corners of my Whisper White mat with the Detailed Trio punch. I stamped the sentiment in Fresh Fig using a stamp from Tea Together. The rose in the corner is from Healing Hugs, as are the leaves. I used Flirty Flamingo and Fresh Fig for the rose and Mossy Meadow for the leaves.

Today I'm playing at Addicted to Stamps #174 Flowers. For this challenge you must stamp a flower and not just have flowery paper so my inside fit the bill. 

A new-for-me challenge that also requires flowers is Brown Sugar Challenge Blog - Flowers - #290.

Cut It Up Challenge #173 is a Mother's Day theme using a die. 

I have not played at ModSquadChallenge in quite some time and this week they also have a Mother's Day theme.

If you have never visited any of these challenges, I hope you have a moment to check them out. They all have created beautiful cards.

I am so pleased with the way my card turned out.  I couldn't show it at my team meeting last night because I sold it to our dinner company! I will be making more for sure!

Thank you for stopping by today and if you have any questions, just leave me a comment.

Partial Product List:

8 comments:

  1. So lovely - this was just the prettiest paper and you've showcased it perfectly! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty Karen! Great mix of designer papers, fantastic layout too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful card. I love the detail on the inside where you punched the corners. Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our Mothers’ Day challenge!

    Evelyn
    http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Evelyn, for leaving a comment...and what a sweet story and Mother's Day card you did for your granddaughter.

      Delete
  4. Beautiful card, LOVE how you have used those patterned papers. Great take on the challenge, thank you so much for participating this week at the Mod Squad Challenge
    Judy~ Mod Squad Challenge Designer
    {Judy's Happy Place} Stop by and see me!!!



    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Judy. I will stop by and see you!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Get Well

Good mid-week morning, peeps! My card today was inspired by my upline and friend, Mary Deatherage. Here's her "how to" . I str...