Monday, May 27, 2019

Stampin' Up! Beach Happy, Waterfront and Picture Perfect Birthday Card

This is my second post today...the first one was for Memorial Day remembrance...hope you saw that one.

So, it's also another Monday Morning May Makeover Madness (I love M & M's)! This is the last Makeover Madness post for the year. I've exhausted the two months that begin with "M". If anyone will miss these Mondays, let me know in a comment because you might change my mind AND Monday will always start with M 52 times in a year (53 in a leap year) There are 32 more Mondays left in 2019. I'm beginning to sound like Cliff Clavin!


I just had to makeover my Mary's beach card. It went swimmingly well (I know she'll see what I did there!). By watching her video AND looking at the measurements on her blog post, I think it's a successful makeover. Mine ...



Mary's ...

 

For my patterned paper I used a 6 1/2" pack of Coastal Escape from KaiserCraft. That's is where the words at the top came from as well.



and for the side view of mine ...


Don't you just love the sand dollars, deep water and sea foam? I thought it makes the card beachy keen? (I'm keepin' ya on your toes, aren't I!)

The inside is basically the same as Mary's except I used a different sentiment from the Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set. The sun is from the Waterfront stamp set.



The Beach Happy stamp set, Picture Perfect Birthday stamp set and the Tranquil Tide color are all retiring June 3. The Waterfront set is current and will carry over.


Hope you have a Magical Monday. I have over 20 M & M's in this post and they are all calorie free...help yourself! 

Thank you for stopping by today and, as always, I appreciate your comments immensely. 



Partial Product List

6 comments:

  1. Very cool card Karen! Great design. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great makeover card, Karen!! Love your sand and sea and the sentiment. Also your little 'see what I did there' remarks. Beachy keen! I don't think you should stop Makeover Mondays just because you have exhausted months that begin with M. You can just do Merry Mondy Morning Makeover Madness.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I appreciate your input, Julie. I have an order for another one and I have no more DSP! Guess I'll have to get creative.

      Delete
  3. Love it, Karen! You did a great job with one of my fave fun-folds!! Thank you so much for the compliment of the CASE! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Mary, and thanks for the idea and instructions. I have to make another one now and I'll have to do another beach scene.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...