Friday, March 1, 2019

Stampin' Up! Lasting Lily and His Grace

My card today is one I had the group make yesterday. I served a spinach salad and this recipe.
https://www.jocooks.com/recipes/one-pot-hamburger-helper-lasagna/

It was so good!

I chose the colors from Hand Stamped Sentiments



The card base is Pool Party with a Soft Sea Foam mat. The 3 3/4" x 5" Thick Whisper White panel is embossed with the Tin Tile DTIEF. We used a sponge dauber to coat it with Champagne Shimmer Mist Paint. It is stunning in real life.

The lilies from Lasting Lily were stamped on Whisper White scraps, in first and second generation Highland Heather ink. We used the new framelits to cut them out, along with the stems/leaves in Soft Sea Foam cardstock.

The sentiment from His Grace was stamped in Pool Party on a scrap of Whisper White. It was mounted on a scalloped oval of Pool Party using the Layering Ovals Framelits. The pearls are colored with the Highland Heather Stampin' Write Marker. The sentiment panel was adhered to the card front with Mini Dimensionals.

The inside was simply done with stamps from His Grace and the retired Well Scripted stamp set in Highland Heather and Pool Party. I sponged the edges and the mat with Soft Sea Foam.


Thank you for stopping by tonight.

Partial Product List:


14 comments:

  1. So pretty! This stamp set hasn't been an easy one for me to use but you made it look wonderful! Love the shimmer paint on the embossed background. I have done this myself so I know that a photo can't capture the elegance it adds. Thank you for playing with us at the Hand Stamped Sentiments Challenge and hope you can join us again soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for commenting, Debbie. I truly love that shimmer paint. I used the white yesterday on another card. It's better than Wink of Stella, I think.

      Delete
  2. Oooohhhh, the shimmer paint on the tim tile background is GORGEOUS! I can only imagine how beautiful it looks in real life! I've done this once with the copper shimmer paint and loved it.... you've inspired me to try this underused technique one again! Thanks for playing along with us at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jenny. I wish I had purchased the copper before it went away!

      Delete
  3. Such a beautiful Easter card - and a lovely use of our colours - that recipe looks lovely - wish I could come and stamp with you! Thanks for joining us at HSS this week - Fiona DT

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooh, I would love to stamp with you too! I have seen how many beautiful cards you've made.

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Chris. I appreciate your stopping by and leaving a comment.

      Delete
  5. I would love to see your card in person. I'll bet it's stunning with the shimmer paint. Thanks for playing at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Genevieve. I appreciate you leaving a comment.

      Delete
  6. Beautiful card! Makes a great Easter card the way you have stamped it. Thanks for joining our color challenge at Hand Stamped Sentiments!

    Robbie

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Thoughtful Journey Sympathy Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a color challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let me tell y...