Friday, August 3, 2018

Stampin' Up! Still Missing!!

Well, peeps, this is the last card I have that we made at Thursday card group over a week ago. Tomorrow I will break out my card kit that I brought with me and then Sunday we leave for my former downline's home way up in the Adirondack mountains. I know we will make cards together and she probably has supplies she hasn't used...tell me you don't know that feeling!

So my card today is a masculine one.



Sue had the aluminum foil embossed for us already so I'm not sure if it is SU. I'm sure the card stock is. She had the stamp mounted already. She had the wrench and nuts already punched for us as well. 

I can't wait to make a card for tomorrow's post. I thank you for visiting today and hope you'll return tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. Cute card! Perfect background for the "tools". :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great masculine card! LOVE the embossed silver foil - perfect! :) Have fun with your friends!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Many thanks, Mary. We had a very enjoyable time and good food.

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Cutest Cow Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... So, you might...