Sunday, August 19, 2018

Stampin' Up! Lots of Happy Card Kit Alternative

I was perusing various challenges and decided to make a birthday card for my sister-in-law's friend whose birthday is today. (This is my second post today!) It follows this sketch and the optional stripes challenge at Try Stampin' On Tuesday 375


I used elements from the Lots of Happy Card Kit and some of the Tropical Chic DSP I brought with me.


I fussy cut the leaves from one of the Tropical Chic sheets. The stripes come from the inside of an envelope from the Timeless Tidings kit. Without these kits, I would have had no means to make cards daily. You need these kits, peeps! Trust me on this!!

Thanks for stopping by twice today! C ya tomorrow.


4 comments:

  1. super nice card. and I love how you made it all work with some lovely kit supplies and what you had on hand. thanks for joining us at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Kaylin. I appreciate your kind comment.

      Delete
  2. This is great, Karen! Love those leaves - these were my fave papers, sigh... Thanks so much for playing at TSOT!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...