Tuesday, May 22, 2018

Stampin' Up! Sunshine Wishes Thinlits

A friend asked me to create a card for her granddaughter's high school graduation. The school colors are orange and black. A lot of the products I used are retired but the dies are current (or available June 1) and that's the most important feature. I CASEd a card created by Jari Francis.



If you would like instructions to make this card in your own colors, just leave a comment with your email address and I'll respond asap. Here's a list of the products used.
Project Details—All Products SU! Unless Otherwise Specified
Stamps Sunshine Sayings, Paper Pumpkin Kit
Card stock & Papers     Black and Orange Glimmer Paper (retired); Whisper White; Basic Black; Tangelo Twist (retired); retired Halloween Night DSP
 Ink Tangelo Twist (retired)
Accessories Black Baker's Twine
Tools     Trio Punch (retired); Big Shot; Petal Pair TIEF; Celebrate You Thinlit Dies (available June 1)

2 comments:

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...