Thursday, March 1, 2018

Stampin' Up! Sprinkles of Life and Fruit Basket


Welcome to another Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop.
Our challenge today is a sketch. Here it is...

Image may contain: text

If you are in a pinch for time, this card is for you...


My card base is Bermuda Bay cardstock with a mat of Lemon Lime Twist. I used a piece of Foil Frenzy for my banner and a piece of Picture Perfect Party DSP for my art piece (love that 3D look). With a glue dot, I adhered a Lemon Lime Twist Ribbon to give it a little depth. The sentiment is from Fruit Basket and is stamped in Bermuda Bay. 

I had previously cut my stamp so it worked perfectly to use for the inside on a mat of Lemon Lime Twist...


The candles are from the Sprinkles of Life set and everything is stamped in Bermuda Bay. 

Measurements and products are displayed below.

Thanks for stopping by and I hope you will hop along to view the other beautiful cards. Just click on a name to go to that blog post. Clicking on the "next" button will take you to Julie (if you have time, take a look at her photography skills).


'
Measurements:
Card Base - 4 1/4" x 5 1/2"
Banner - 2" x 4 3/4"
DSP - 3" x 3 3/4"
Mat (2) - 4" x 5 1/4"
Ribbon - 7"

Products Used:
Glue Dots
[103683]
$5.25

8 comments:

  1. So cute Karen! Love that designer paper and you know that I love your Lemon Lime Twist bow! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Karen, Karen! I seriously wonder about you and that LLT! :-)
    (Couldn't resist!)
    Quick and easy, and adorable besides. Great way to use that DSP. At first glance I thought you had attached a bow, then saw the rest and realized it was that paper.

    ReplyDelete
  3. And thank you so much for mentioning me in your post! I truly appreciate that.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great use of that paper--I never know what to do with it! That banner and bow just set it off!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fun card, Karen! Love that DSP and the addition of the LLT is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all for your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and cheery!!! Love this card that is a present.

    ReplyDelete

Pammie's Inky Pinkies Challenge #2411

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... I just love the background digital from our   awesome sponsor ... This w...