Thursday, December 28, 2017

Stampin' Up! Pizza Box Finale

I am celebrating the end of the Christmas season with a last but not least mini pizza box. I am entering it in the final challenge at Paper Craft Crew Inspirational Challenge (Holiday) PCC273. I have also added photos of all the boxes I made for the holidays and letting them take their final bow. I had so much fun decorating these boxes and I know some are repeats but I just wanted them all to be on the same page for once!




















A Baker's dozen! Thanks for looking...again!


3 comments:

  1. Another very pretty treat holder! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! What a great group of Gift Giving goodies you've created! Wonderful each and every one!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow those are awesome, love them all. Very festive. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Paper Craft Crew. Carolyn xx

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...