Tuesday, December 26, 2017

Stampin' Up! Anniversary

Tomorrow night we are attending a 5th anniversary party at a local country club. The "bride" is one of our stamping group members so I know she will appreciate a home made card.




I CASE'd a card by Amy Koenders. You can see her card here. At the time Amy created hers, all product was current. May 31 is the end of the catalog year so certain items retire each year. I ordered three packages of this DSP (Falling in Love) because I love it so and none of the people in our card group mind using retired products! However, as a demonstrator, I try to use current products! 

The items that are current are listed below.

If you have any questions, please let me know and thanks for looking!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful! Love the addition of the Billie Moan bow - it really makes the card pop! Your "bride" is going to love this, Karen! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, Mary. That is the first Billie bow I've been happy with. I still struggle getting it tied!

      Delete
  2. Love it! The way that you did the inside of the card is so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Amy. I had to do it that way because there was still ink on the "5" stamp and it landed on the inner liner on the left side. Thank you for inspiration!

      Delete

Stampin' Up! Birthday Card for Pammies' Inky Pinkies Challenge #2415

Welcome to another PIP Challenge . Here is what I created for it... This week our sponsor is none other than Pammie herself!  She is offerin...