Wednesday, November 15, 2017

Stampin' Up! Painted Autumn

This is a card I made back in August and had no recollection of making it! 

I needed an anniversary card today and pulled it out of my bin. I love the sentiment and had to have help remembering what stamp set I used! I think that might be an indication of "she has too many stamp sets"! Well, I saw a post today that said, "I've decided that ordering stamp sets and using them are two separate hobbies!" That's MY story and I'm sticking to it!!

So here is the guilty card...



and I can list some of the products used below but I can't tell you how I made it, because I don't remember! I have a warped sense of humor!! 

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Simply Zinnia Thank You for the Creative Creases Challenge #79 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at CCC before, what are you waiting for? We'd love to...