Saturday, November 4, 2017

Stack & Cut Quilt Technique #3


This is a 5 x 7 card, which I don't usually make, but Carole provided the card base so I adapted the rest of my pieces to fit. I now know the patterned paper is Graphic 45 Winter Wonderland. I embossed my Very Vanilla mat with the Holly TIEF. The sentiment is from a Paper Pumpkin kit, stamped on Very Vanilla with Cajun Craze ink and cut with a retired 1 1/4" punch. The foil pieces were given to me by Carole and strategically placed where my pieces didn't quite meet!

Thanks for looking!


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Another beautiful card! I need to pull out some of my Christmas DSP and try this technique! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fun technique! And beautiful result! Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Earthen Textures Thank You Card for Creative Creases Challenge #82 Anything with a Fun Fold

Welcome to our Anything Goes With a Fun Fold Challenge. If you haven't played at Creative Creases Challenge before, what are you waiting...