Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Stampin' Up! Monochrome Melon Mambo


My card today uses Melon Mambo cardstock for the base with a mat of Whisper White. The art piece is die cut with the largest square of the Stitched Shape Framelits and stamped with the retired stamp from Avant Garden. The mat behind the flowers also uses the same die and is stamped with the dots from Sheltering Tree. I die cut a decorative strip with the Flourish Thinlits Dies, along with the leaves from that set. I used 3 enamel dots from the Brights Enamel Shapes. The sentiment is from Birthday Blossoms. The ink used is Melon Mambo. This is one of my favorite colors! Since I only used this color with white, I think it fits the Simon Says: Monochrome challenge.

Thanks for looking!


7 comments:

  1. This is an awesome monochromatic card. Love the colors. I'd like to invite you to stop by and play along in our challenges at Word Art Wednesday. It's always Anything Goes/Family Friendly, and we have awesome prizes. I hope you wills stop by to join us.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday
    www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your kind compliment and invitation, Karen!

      Delete
  2. Very pretty! I love these diecuts, they look great with your floral. And Melon Mambo is a color that I rarely use, so it's nice to see it here! Great sketch too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks much, LeAnne! They are one of my favorite sets too, along with the quilt ones. I still haven't used mine from Eastern Palace.

      Delete
  3. So pretty! Your flowers are just perfectly stamped and I love the little leaf die cuts! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very pretty! Love the flowers and leaves - and the monochromatic color scheme is perfectly gorgeous! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Clear and sweet. Love the pink and the flowers. Thank you for joining Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...