Thursday, May 18, 2017

Camping

Like yesterday's card in honor of Mary Deatherage, and based on the sketch at MOJO497I made this card for a friend who goes camping with his wife. 



From looking at their sketch and my photo, I have determined two things: I need better photography skills (my brother got them all in my family) AND I need to learn how to cut on the diagonal better! Mary, can you do a tutorial on that?

My DSP is from Scrapberry and the remainder of my card stock is SU's retired 2014-2016 colors. I think I could use the inside for the outside too. I will add sentiments when the time comes.

Thanks for looking!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...