Wednesday, March 1, 2017

Pretty Much Retired but Still Dreaming

Tuesday Throwdown #332 - Things with Wings.  I am going to try this post in three parts.Their rules allow you to enter three times as long as it's not an "anything goes" challenge. So, I'm entering three cards. My colors are Blackberry Bliss (retired), Sahara Sand and Very Vanilla. The stamp set I used is Papillon Potpourri. The DSP is SU retired Farmer's Market. The sentiment is stamped on a Stitched Shape Framelit. The butterfly embellishment is from Eyelet Outlet.

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...