Thursday, March 9, 2017

France Martin

If you aren't familiar with France Martin, you should check her out on You Tube. She doesn't have a video for her card which I CASEd but I like what I did with it! The buildings are from the November 2016 Paper Pumpkin kit and the foreground stamp is from Beautiful You (Occasions 2016 catalog). This stamp COULD be going bye bye March 31 so if you want it you can order from me! If you order $50, you can get something free from the Sale-a-Bration catalog. Check these options out on my left side bar!

Thanks for looking!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...