Thursday, February 2, 2017

What a Fun Day!

Our card group met today and what a fun day it was. These were the cards we made and I can't even begin to think about entering them in a challenge because it was just too much fun to think about that! Thank you, Carole!





The first three were done using the Avant Garden from Stampin' Up. It's free if you buy $50 of product from SU. Please see my left side bar for ordering.

This next card was a first for me, using the stippling technique and old SU stamps on a stick. I have to find these!!! I need to make a Valentine card!


Thanks for looking!





No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a theme challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... Let's take...