This is my card group of which I speak every Thursday. We had such a fun evening with delicious appetizers, dessert and wine. One of the gals taught us how to make an origami ornament. I should have taken a picture of hers as it was utterly gorgeous!
Contributors
Thursday, December 8, 2016
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Stampin' Up! Thanks & Giving Plaid Tidings Birthday Card
Good Tuesday morning, stamping friends. I'm going to be completely modest about my card today...I LOVE it! LOL!! Take a look-see... One ...
-
Welcome to our monthly SU Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop. If you love fun folds, you have come to the right place! The list of hoppers is at the ...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Fall Frenzy" and we can use any product we wish. The lis...
-
Welcome to the AIK monthly blog hop. Our theme for this month is "Halloween Fun" and we can use any product we wish. The l...

No comments:
Post a Comment