Friday, November 11, 2016

No Cards Today

Today at our Card Ministry gathering, I didn't make cards. I learned how to make a jewel gift box. I had a friend who took the time to show me what to do and then she went off to make cards. It was a struggle for me to make the box with the Santa lid, but she would check up on me to see how I was doing. I can't begin to tell you how many mistakes she had to fix! I don't do well with a lot of background noise :-) 


I said at church that I had made my first and last box, but I love to challenge myself. When I got home, I sat down and made two bottoms, that's easy now! BUT the boxes needed tops so I got out my pencil, ruler and math skills and did the top wrong once, repaired it and then made one with no mistakes. Here they are...

I think a Ghiardelli square will fit nicely in the box. Now I need to make bows...yet another challenge!

Thanks for looking!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...