Saturday, April 16, 2016

Safari

While we were at Disney we did our usual at Animal Kingdom...the safari. I think I got some good shots with my phone camera. We are home now, hubby is feeling better and I wanted to post these to bring back the memories of the one good day we had there.




The following pictures were taken from our balcony at Kidani Village.








We were not able to eat at our favorite restaurant, Sanaa, but hopefully we'll be able to return in May for the Flower and Garden Festival again. We have never stayed at The Grand Floridian, so that is on our bucket list.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Stampin' Up! Cheerful Daisies Birthday Card for the SU Demos Fun Fold Hop

Hello my FB peeps! Welcome to our monthly Stampin' Up! Demos Fun Fold Blog Hop!! The participating demonstrators are listed at the end o...