Friday, September 28, 2018

Stampin' Up! Love You to Pieces

Today is our last day at Epcot for the Food & Wine Festival. We have had a wonderful time and Perry has done better than expected. Monday he starts a new medicine, which we are hoping is a miracle for him. Whatever the Lord wills, will be.


So, as you have seen, I love my husband to pieces and have for 49 years. Now we begin our journey to 50! Speaking of love and pieces, Stampin' Up! has a stamp set called "Love You to Pieces". Meg put this card kit together for us a week ago yesterday and all we had to do was adhere the die cut pieces and stamp the sentiments. How easy is that?


For some reason, even though the colors don't match the inspiration photo, I think the layout on the front does. What do you think Inkspirational #170?
I have no idea what the colors are, but I know the ribbon is Daffodil Delight 1/4" Double-Stitched Ribbon. I can only guess that the cardstock is Gorgeous Grape and Highland Heather, which are current purples, but it could be the retired Elegant Eggplant and Perfect Plum. No matter, I love purple so who cares! The outside sentiment is from the Love You to Pieces but I am not sure about the inside sentiment. 

I am also playing at a new challenge for me Do Allkreatives - Bingo

I went from the upper left diagonally to the lower right. I had to translate the page but I think I've done everything correctly.

This was a CASE of Ruth Norton's card, I believe, and Meg put a great spin on it.

Thanks for stopping by and hopefully I'll see you tomorrow.

6 comments:

  1. So sweet! Love the purple and yellow shades. Great card! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great done!

    Thanks for playing along with our Do-Al(l) Kreatives Challenge and good luck!

    Hugs and please come back soon!
    Doris
    Kleido’s BastelStüble
    *Owner* Do-Al(l) Kreatives (#21 – Bingo)
    *DT* Die Traumfabrik

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your puzzle pieces definitely fit the image; they're absolutely delightful in their various shades of purple and yellow! So thrilled you shared this gem in the Inkspirational gallery! Please join us for the new challenge, where the theme is 'comfort'.
    ~carol

    ReplyDelete

Stampin' Up! Painted Lavender Friendship Card for the Happy Inkin' Thursday Blog Hop

Thank you for stopping here from wherever you came! We have a sketch challenge today and here is what I created for our hop... I took a litt...